KORI BASTIA, PRESIDENT, BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Founder of the Bastia Foundation, in loving memory of her husband Sam. The foundation supports passionate, highly-motivated entrepreneurs and endeavors seeking to make a positive impact in the world.
- Served 10+ years in the financial industry for hedge fund company, Bracebridge Capital and later for venture capital firm, Spark Capital.
- Founded her own company in 2003 which was later sold in 2007.
- Loving mom to two amazing children, Tyler & Addisyn Bastia.
- Ran multiple marathons, including the Martha’s Vineyard
Marathon, Chilmark road race, and the Martin Richard
Foundation’s Race for Peace 5k.
- Volunteer for the Hingham Food Pantry and Salvation Army.
ELLIE PARISEAULT, BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- • Served as Assistant Portfolio Manager and Trader for The Vanguard Group of Investment Companies from 1985-1995;•Lead Portfolio Manager and Trader for Deutsche Asset Management from 1995-2010.
•Former Chartered Financial Analyst
•Served on Deutsche Bank Americas Foundation Grant Committee.
•BS in Economics from Ursinus University; MS in Finance from Drexel University
•Ran multiple marathons and competed in several half Ironman triathlons and bike races to raise money for various local charities such as CityKicks and Best Buddies.
•Booster parent and assistant coach on various local sports teams including Hingham Youth Soccer, Hingham Girls Basketball, Hingham High School Girls Hockey and Hingham High School Field Hockey.
•Board member on local sports organizations including Hingham Youth Hockey (Fundraiser) and Hingham Sports Partnership (Treasurer).
•Volunteer and supporter at various local charities including Cradles to Crayons, Hingham Food Pantry, Boston Food Bank, Christmas in the City, Salvation Army Christmas Castle and Habitat for Humanity.